Alioth.debian.orgThe new URLs for the source code are:
- pcsc-lite: https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pcsclite/PCSC.git;a=summary
- CCID driver: https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pcsclite/CCID.git;a=summary
- pcsc-tools: https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/scmgit/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pcsclite/pcsc-tools.git;a=summary
The source code at the SVN server is still available at https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pcsclite/trunk/ but will not be updated any more.
GithubI also provide a github version of the source codes at:
- pcsc-lite: https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/PCSC
- CCID driver: https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/CCID
- pcsc-tools: https://github.com/LudovicRousseau/pcsc-tools
You can either use use the alioth or github server to clone the repositories.
Master repository is aliothBut be careful that they are different repositories. One repo is NOT the mirror of the other repo. They are both handled by hand.
The "official" repository should be the one at alioth.debian.org.
ConclusionMaybe this change will bring new blood to the development :-)
The real reason for the move is that alioth only provides an ssh access to push code. So it is not possible to work from places where connecting to an Internet server using ssh is not allowed. I should be able to push code to github from anywhere (since github can use https) and then merge it and push it to alioth from more net-friendly places.