pcsc-lite-1.6.5: Ludovic Rousseau
3 December 2010
- Power on the card _only_ if an application requests a connection. You can disable the feature using
DISABLE_ON_DEMAND_POWER_ONin src/pcscd.h.in If
DISABLE_AUTO_POWER_ONis defined then do not automatically power on the card. The card will be powered on on the first
- SCardReconnect(): return
SCARD_E_NO_SMARTCARDwhen card is removed and
SCARD_W_UNRESPONSIVE_CARDwhen card is unresponsive instead of
- Install pcscd as sgid pcscd instead of suid root See http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.com/2010/09/pcscd-auto-start.html
SCardSetTimeout()is no more provided. This function is not provided by Microsoft and is deprecated since 2004 in pcsc-lite.
SCardCancelTransaction()is no more provided. This function is not provided by Microsoft and is deprecated since 2005 in pcsc-lite.
- Parsing the CCID Info.plist (159 readers supported) was, on a i386 machine, done in 264306
s and is now done 5547 s => gain x47 or 4600% See http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.com/2010/08/ram-and-cpu-improvements-in-pcsc-lite.html
- It is now possible to configure the local socket name to use using the environment variable
- Wait until all connected readers have a chance to power up a possibly inserted card before accepting clients.
- restrict pcscd features when not run by root (so using suid): APDU logging or setting parameters are disabled for example
- fix compilation problem on kfreebsd-* systems
HOST_TO_CCID_32()are now identity functions Since libccid 1.4.1 (revision 5252) the byte order is no more important
- If you want to use
IFDHCreateChannelByName()then do not use any
DEVICENAMEline in the configuration file.
IFDHCreateChannel()will then be called with the
CHANNELIDparameter can also be a decimal number.
- Remove the support of IFDHandler v1 API. I don't know any driver using this API. See http://ludovicrousseau.blogspot.com/2010/10/ifdhandler-version-1-support-removed.html
- avoids a buffer overflow with badly formed ATR
- some other minor improvements and bug corrections