pcsc-lite-1.7.3: Ludovic Rousseau
22 June 2011
- COPYING: Add my name as copyright holder
- hotplug libudev: support libudev >= 171
- hotplug libusb: Fix a memory leak
- pcscd: exit immediately in case of SIGTERM
Closes Debian bug #620305 "pcscd slows down shutdown/restart"
- Send logs to stdout instead of stderr
It is now possible to use tee(1) to redirect logs in a file without first redirecting stderr to stdout
- Add command line option
--color: force use of colored logs
The idea is to have colored logs even if they are redirected to a file or a pipe.
g_rgSCardT?Pcias const structures to be more Windows like
I do not expect a regression or compilation problem in WinSCard API users but how knows...
- log at level
PCSC_LOG_ERRORto avoid filling the system log file
- Remove the deprecated define
- better Hurd support
- some other minor improvements and bug corrections