pcsc-lite-1.8.9: Ludovic Rousseau
16 October 2013
SCardEndTransaction(): Return an error if is called with no corresponding
SCardGetAttrib(): Add support of
SCardGetAttrib(): Fix bug in
SCardBeginTransaction()was not correctly releasing a mutex when the hCard handle was invalidated
The problem was that
SCardGetStatusChange()was blocked because
SCardBeginTransaction()had not released the context mutex.
PCSC/reader.h: Use C99 flexible array member
PIN_VERIFY_STRUCTUREnow use a C99 flexible array member when available for abData field.
- Add support of
It is now possible to NOT add the USB serial number of the reader using
It is now possible to NOT add the CCID interface name of the reader using
- Add support of serialconfdir pkg-config variable
It is now possible to use pkg-config to get the directory used by pcscd to fetch serial drivers configurations.
$ pkg-config libpcsclite --variable=serialconfdir
- pcsc-spy: Try to display the thread in the order they appear in the log
- pcsc-spy: Add
- Check the Info.plist file is (a minimum) correct
PROTOCOL_VERSION_MINORfrom 2 to 3
We broke the API between version 1.8.3 and 1.8.4 by changing the value of
MAX_READERNAME. This change should have been made before releasing version 1.8.4 to make mix of versions clearly non working instead of failing with strange errors.
- hotplug_libudev.c: Fix a memory leak in case of error
- Fix OpenBSD 5.2 compilation regarding dlopen
- correctly manage thread safe multi-slot readers
- Do not use pthread_atfork() any more (fix problem on FreeBSD)
- fix memory leaks.
This was not really a problem unless you embedd pcscd in another process and do init/deinit pcscd without exiting the process (as maybe used on Android or iOS).
- pcscd.8 manpage: add documentation for
- Some other minor improvements and bug corrections