The PySCard project is available at:
Changes:The main change is the support of Python3. I would not be surprised if some Python3 issues are still present.
After some more testing, stress test and bug fix (if needed) on Python3 I will move the version number to 2.0.0.
1.9.0 (August 2015)
- add Python3 support (Python2 is still supported)
- fix a lot of pylint warnings
- smartcard/test/* replace deprecated assert calls
- add tox support and coverage reports, run test suite on Travis
- add Travis CI support to automatically build on Unix
- add AppVeyor support to automatically build on Windows
- minor bugs fixed
- Big thank you to Alex Willmer for his work on pyscard
See also my previous article: PySCard 1.7.0 released